Departing from Varadero and for professional divers, we present this diving tour on a boat near Cayo Blanco. The perfect opportunity to discover the richness of the seabed of the Cuban seas.
Pick up at the hotel in Varadero and transfer to the Diving Center. Upon arrival at the Diving Center, the client's documents are checked (Certification and Log Book), they receive the necessary equipment and assemble everything, always checked by an instructor. Then they get on the boat, after an introduction where the diving program is explained.
The first dive takes place in a sunken ship (Barriga), at a depth of 18 meters. Located north of Cayo Blanco and 50 minutes from Chapelín. You can observe the remains of a Liberian tanker, sunk in a tragic accident. In this place you can observe more than 50 species of tropical fish, varieties of snails and more than 11 different types of corals.
Once the first dive is finished, you will enjoy a 50-minute surface interval and a second dive at a depth of 12 meters in the sunken ship (Caribe), a Cuban shrimp boat located north of Cayo Blanco and only 40 minutes from Marina Chapelín. Here you can observe more than 54 species of tropical fish, varieties of sponges, snails and more than 10 species of corals.
Once the dive is over, clients are transferred by boat to Cayo Blanco to enjoy lunch (buffet table with seafood offerings) and beach time.
At 2:30 a.m. they will be transferred to a dolphinarium to interact with dolphins.
At 4h00 is the return to Marina Chapelin and return to the hotel in Varadero.
It is mandatory for divers to carry their accreditation or diving license and sign the Diving Risk Exoneration form.
1- Certification level
2- Advanced age
3- Respiratory diseases
4- Cardiovascular diseases
5- Psychiatric illnesses
6- Physical disabilities
7- Age: less than 15 years old
8- Flight in an airplane in less than 24 hours.
INFORMATION OF INTEREST:
- The miles to navigate to reach the dive sites on the north coast range between 6 and 10 miles, departing from Marina Chapelin.
- The average water temperature at the dive sites ranges between 27 and 30 degrees in summer and between 23 and 25 degrees in winter.
- The duration of a dive ranges between 40 and 50 minutes, the surface rest time between dives is 50 minutes.
- The depth generally ranges between 10 and 30 meters.
- Underwater Medicine Services including Hyperbaric Chamber at 30 minutes from Varadero.
Wompi is an online payment processor by Banistmo