Departing from Varadero and for amateur divers, we present this diving tour in the Bay of Pigs. The perfect opportunity to discover the richness of the seabed of the Cuban seas.
Pick up by bus at the hotel in Varadero and transfer to the Barracuda Diving Center. Upon arrival at the Diving Center, you will check your approval of the instruction in the pool, receive the necessary equipment and assemble everything, always checked by an instructor and receive an introduction where the diving program is explained. Transfer by bus to Ciénaga de Zapata. In Ciénaga de Zapata we dive from the shore. You can observe more than 50 species of tropical fish, varieties of snails and more than 11 different types of corals. Transfer by bus back to the departure point and then to the hotels in Varadero.
1- Advanced age
2- Respiratory diseases
3- Cardiovascular diseases
4- Psychiatric illnesses
5- Physical handicaps
6- Age: less than 15 years old
7- Flight in a plane in less than 24 hours.
INFORMATION OF INTEREST:
- Pool instruction will take place the day before departure of the excursion.
- The average water temperature at the dive site ranges between 27 and 30 degrees in summer and between 23 and 25 degrees in winter.
- The duration of the dive is between 40 and 50 minutes.
- The depth generally ranges between 2-25 meters.
- The client must carry a Log Book to record the dive activity.
Wompi is an online payment processor by Banistmo