National Hotel Of Cuba
La Habana at the National Hotel (4 days /3 nights)
With its privileged location in the middle of Vedado, the center of Havana, it stands on a hill just a few meters from the sea, and offers a great view of the Havana Harbor; the seawall and the city. The Hotel Nacional of Cuba is considered a symbol of history, culture and Cuban identity.
- 4 days / 3 nights of accommodations with breakfast included
- Transfers IN/OUT
- Dinner at Caberet Parisién + 1 beverage + 1 cocktail
- Panoramic city tour
- Short stay at Club Habana with lunch.
- Transfer to city tour Hemingway
- Entrance to "Finca Vigia"
- Entrance to the exterior areas of Morro Castle
- A drink of Mojito at Bodeguita del Medio
- Entrance to the Hemingway Room at Ambos Mundos Hotel
- Daiquirí at Floridita
- Lunch at Paladar Ajiaco in Cojimar
* Price does not include: Tourist card, incident insurance (required to buy), optionals tours, tips, calls or laundry services.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive the latest offers