Adventure, Culture & Nature 10 Nights / 11 Days
- Day 1
- Havana - Arrival at Havana International Airport. Welcome and transfer to Hotel Tejadillo or other with similar conditions. A meeting to offer information with details of the itinerary. Welcome dinner.
- Day 2
- Havana - City tour around Colonial Havana, World Heritage.
- Day 3
- Havana - Pinar del Rio - Rosario - Viñales Valley - After breakfast, we will take our transfer to Soroa town. You can see local endemic birds and reptiles.
- Day 4
- Viñales - After breakfast, we will enjoy the view of the Viñales Valley. A walking along a small trail to visit Viñales town. Riding back horse to go through Viñales valley.
- Day 5
- Viñales - CochinosBay - Zapata Fen - After breakfast, we will depart to the south of the island. This area is named Zapata Peninsula. We will havea lunch at a restaurant of the area, before visiting the crocodile farm at Boca de Guama.
- Day 6
- Zapata Fen - Sierra del Escambray - Transfer to Zapata Peninsula, the most important natural reservation of the island, home for a 90 % of the most important Cuban species, including the Cuban trogon, national bird and lots of reptiles and mammals.
- Day 7
- Sierra de Escambray - Trinidad - After breakfast, we will on a walk to enjoy the beauties of the landscape and the wildlife of this mountain range. We will take a trail named Guayanara, bringing us to nice places, fascinating landscapes, some little waterfalls and to see an unsurpassable vegetation.
- Day 8
- Trinidad - Breakfast. Visit to the village's historical center, Major Square, the Romantic Museum and La Canchanchara to enjoy the local drink of the same name.
- Day 9
- Trinidad - Santa Clara - Matanzas - Breakfast and departure to Santa Clara city. Visit to the colonial part of town and the Mausoleum where the remains of Commander Che Guevara are resting. Short visit to the famous armored train, that brings back memories from the liberation war where the famous Commander played the main role, during Las Villas campaign.
- Day 10
- Matanzas - Rio Canimar - Breakfast and departure for a city tour around Matanzas city, visiting its bridges, streets and old buildings. Transfer to Canimar river to board our boat to LA Arboleda National Park, to watch birds and the local flora and fauna, ride on row boats, pedal boats, ride horseback or just rest on hammocks under the lush vegetation.
- Day 11
- Matanzas - Habana - Free Morning. Check out at noon. Transfer to Havana International Airport for returning, according to flight schedule.
Includes:The package Includes:
- Hotel insurance.
- Transportation by air-conditioned BUS.
- Guided tours described in the program.
- Accommodation in:
- La Habana with breakfast per 2 nights.
- Viñales with breakfast & dinner per 2 nights.
- Ciénaga de Zapata with breakfast & dinner per 1 night.
- Topes de Collantes with breakfast & dinner per 1 night.
- Trinidad All Inclusive per 2 nights.
- Matanzas with breakfast & dinner per 2 nights.
Code PECI 002
(507) 264 - 4436
(507) 269 - 4014
Cell phone number
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive the latest offers